Architecture, a creative branch is a means to offer or render professional services in connection with the planning and design of a building, or group of buildings and the space within for the user keeping in mind the environmental, cultural & social aspects. The Five year Bachelor of Architecture course is affiliated to the University of Pune and is recognized by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi and the Director, Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
Admission Process (B. Arch.)
For securing admission, the candidate has to qualify the National Aptitude Test in
Architecture (NATA). The admission to colleges in Maharashtra is carried out
through the Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture (MASA). For further
information, visit the MASA website at
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
For securing admission, the candidate has to clear the NATA (National Aptitude Test in
NATA is to be taken in two parts –
1. Paper based Drawing Test (Memory sketch and freehand drawing) for 2 hrs.
2. Computer based online Aesthetic Sensitivity Test (Visualization, analytical reasoning, mental ability, imaginative comprehension and expression, architectural awareness) for 1 hr. The College is an authorized test center for conducting the NATA Test. NATA pre registration form is available for download at
Eligibility criteria for B. Arch. (Intake 120):
1. HSC examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
2. 45% for reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
3. Diploma 10+3 (any stream) examination recognized by central /state Government or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
4. Valid score at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture, (with minimum 80 marks out of 200).
Eligibility for M. Arch. (Construction Management) (Intake 20):
1. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent courses recognized by the apex body.
2. 45% for reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
Reserved Category students (SC, NT, SBC,OBC ) can avail scholarship benefits from
Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra.
Premium for students Insurance is paid by the college throughout the 5 years, under
“Amartya Shiksha Yojana” and “Students Accident Insurance Policy”.