Dada Chaudhari Marathi Shala, Ahmednagar
Dada Chaudhari Marathi shala is a Prominent Institute of Hind Seva Mandal. It was Established in 4th March 1950 to Promote the thinking the of Sir Senapati Dada Chaudhari, with a Misson to provide Quality and Equal Education to Student. The School Ex-Students are Successfully Serving in political, Social , Education & other fields
- Medium : Marathi / Semi English
- Year of Estd.: 4th March 1950
- Classes: Nursary – 4th Std.
- Strength : 211
- Drinking water available
- State Govt- Mid-day Meal facility
- Separate toilet / latrines available for Girls & Boys
- Electricity & Fan Available in each class.
- Spacious Computer Lab, broadband Internet with 24 hours Electricity.
- Cochin Class for External Scholarship Exam
- E-Learning Classroom
- Educational Aid for Needy & Hard Working Students
- Semi English education from 1st Std
- Gold Medal in Marathon
- Silver Medal in Games Organied by Municiapl Corporation
- 1st Prize in katha kathan Karandak
- 100% Result in Scholarship
- 100% Result in Student Talent
- 100% Result in Ashok Bhau Firodia Math Merit Exam