Dada Vaman Joshi Navin Marathi Shala, Shrirampur
Navin Marathi School Was established in 15 March 1950 by late.chandrabhanji dakle. As he opened the course of the school day banyan tree. Even among the 20-25 top boys and girls .The same number of students is about half that number now has three thousand students.It was the rapid development of the school teachers trained from scratch class tradition is preserved to this day. Traditionally the number of students increases. So many years of being put into place the school in good class. But this problem was solved by generous citizen and organization, school Chairman Mr. Dadasaheb Joshi .They builded three-storey building with massive attention by standing in Shrirampur. So many get students better education and Added glory in shrirampur.
- Medium : Marathi , Semi-English
- Year of Estd.: 15 March 1950
- Classes: Nursery – 4th Std.
- Strength : 2403 ( 1350 Boys , 1053 Girls )
- Well Trained Professional Staff
- Preparation for Various National Competitive Exam
- Sports Activities
- All Govt. Scholarships
- Arts & Festivals Activities
- Drinking water available.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified School
- Guinness World Record – 2015 -Bharatnatyam Dance
- Nisargrakshal National Award
- International olympiad Exam – 37 Gold Medal & 1 Silver Medal
- Toppers in various Scholarship Exams, NTS Exam, Karate, Drawing, & Arts Exam
Mr. Joshi Rajendra
Mr. Sevak Vijay Moolshankar
Mrs. Nanda Dhumal
- School Name –Dada Vaman Joshi New Marathi School, Shrirampur
- Address – Shrirampur,Ahmednagar
- Telephone – (02422) 223415, 227078
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org